UX design audit
with PDF report
Review your project UX design at the earliest stage even when it is only a pencil scratch or wireframes. And avoid the critical UX issues in the next design phases.
Or let us examine your live online project interface and identify all the problems and get a plan for a redesign.
How it works
Fill out the form where you provide a link to your website, app, any design assets, MVP, or live product.
We contact you with the price & time estimation, get your approval, and start the audit. After 2-5 business days, depending on your project size, we get back to you with the results.
You get emailed a multi-page PDF with described issues, solutions, and a further steps plan. And provide payment according to our estimate.
At the end of this audit, you will get a PDF document with:
- A description of the problem and pain points of your users
- How users navigate your UI (it needs to be intuitive and consistent)
- Visual design solutions in the template “Issue – Solution”
- Summary findings, including quick wins and UX strategies
- A plan with recommended next steps
Or you can purchase our service through Upwork.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost?
Starting from $230 for less than 15 pages, $360 for 15-50 and $880 for more than 50 pages for review.
How long does it take?
Delivery time depends on your project size and usually takes between 2 and 5 business days.